Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday Moaning

People like to say good morning… but I prefer not to be greeted this morning. I am moaning over the complaints and sh*t passing acts that have magicked into my mailbox this morning.

It’s a common process where sh*t will fall into the mailbox over the weekends because I am not in the office to shove the sh*t away before they get to me. The sh*ter most probably is having constipation during weekdays because sh*t happens usually over the weekends (coincidentally I am off during weekends)

There’s a huge difference between taking responsibility & taking respons(h)i(t)bility.
Respons(h)i(t)bility usually carries the following characteristics :

- Fall from the sky
- In huge volume that will usually get you stuck knee-deep
- It strikes you right in the head and you don’t even know what is happening, and when you realize it, you are already dirty and stuck thus need to clean up the mess to set yourself free.
- If you get lucky once and you manage to clean up the sh*t, the probability of you being hit again dramatically increased!

No comments: