Monday, August 18, 2008

I Swear, by the moon and the sun in the sky!

All 4 one, that is the famous boy band that sings the song I Swear.

A nice song, which the lyrics have been fully brought to life by our fellow Malaysian!! However the lyrics have been slightly modified for local content and please see what our local composser has to say about this.

So Mr PM, you're saying that by swearing on the religious text, the act will be sufficient to declare one's innocence?? Oh man, you must have great law makers advising you -> Guilty until swearing is done on religious text? So if I have committed a crime today, I hold on to a bible and swear that I didn't do it, it will be good enough to drop the case in court? Yes... no?? Why not throw all the judges out of the court rooms and filled them up with pastors and ulamas... I am very sure this will certainly improves the current efficiency of our judicial system and speed up all the proceedings. I am sure we will get zero convictions and all crooks can swear on their mother and father graves and promise not to be bad again......

Btw Mr PM, I never know that you're also a judge -> Abdullah reminded the people that Saiful was a victim in the issue. Victim?? Hrmm.. so no point lar asking DSAI to swear also, you already pronounced him the villian!

No comments: