Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Travel log - Barcelona (Food)

Back in March 2008, I was in Barcelona for the duration of 3 weeks for training, I have tried quite some of the food there but I didn't actually take too many photos of them.

Generally the food in Barcelona is very fresh, the fruits & seafood there are fantastic! However the people there don't really drink milk and it's hard to find fresh milk to be sold anywhere. What I normally got was heated carton milk in the hotel buffet breakfast.

This was one of the best ice cream I have ever tasted, I don't remember the name of the shop though.



The KFC tastes twice as good as the ones you can get in Malaysia!


Fat juicy strawberry that was the size of my palm!


Not forgetting the oranges, apples and grapes that were so crunchy and sweet! The fresh produces that you can get in Barcelona are simply fantastic!

Last but not least, you must try the local champagne that is known as Cava -> not that it is only cheap, it's very very good as well.

Well, I will be returning to Barcelona this coming October and I will definitely explore more of the local delicacies. More of the payaya and tapas this time.

1 comment:

Jason said...

wah wah wah ... so where's some fer a dear fren like me?