Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We have a BABY!!

Sorry to disappoint some of my friends that are reading this blog -> NO, my wife is not pregnant. Actually, we have recently purchased a little puppy maltese, and her name is Chloe (yes, it's a human name, some of you opposed saying that I should reserved this name for my actual children next time, sorry.. it doesn't work that way because I treat my pets as part of the family)

Chloe is the second addition to our family. Margaret, our 4 years old guinea pig was the first (yup, both of them got along pretty well) :D She's a mischievous little rascal but we love her very much.

She's born on the 6th of February 2008 and she's just celebrated her 5th month birthday.

Chloe is now grounded in her room because she has just broken out this afternoon and had a feast on the whole package of dried dog food. On top of that, she has left us landmines all over the house!! I have scolded her and now she's left to "reflect" her own doings in her room.

Having a puppy is pretty fun, however it could get really stressful when the puppy is misbehaving and creating havoc around the house. We're lucky than she has been a pretty good girl so far other than the occasional mischevious stunts that she tries to pull.

1 comment:

Jason said...

prepares u for fatherhood duncha think? ;-)