Friday, January 26, 2007

Shoes Hunt... Nike anyone?

My first pair of Nike shoes, was a gift from my bro. He bought it for me when he made a year-end trip home from UK. It’s been four years already… I am wearing this shoes almost every day and it has already spotted holes here n there which I had tried to patch / sew / glue too many times.

So I figure it’s high time for me to get a new pair of Nike shoes. Everytime I walked past a Nike shoe shop, I will definitely drop by to check out the latest design. So far, it’s been a fruitless search and I am really thinking that I will not be able to find any new shoes to my liking. Maybe it’s the age thing, I just think those new shoes with their fancy designs don’t suit me any longer. (or maybe I am sentimental, cannot part with the old shoes :P)

On the other hand, Baby Dee has got herself a new pair of Nike Free, one of her new fav now! It’s a beautiful pair of shoes… I love the way it looks on her… but I just couldn’t seem to find a pair that suits me…

Sigh.. the search continues.. tomorrow I shall go shopping with baby again!

No comments: