Thursday, February 22, 2007

Credit cards - Quest for rewards!

Just received the new annual credit card rewards catalogue. Out of curiosity, I made a comparison between the points needed for me to exchange for one x RM100 Hush Puppies voucher between my old and new credit card reward programs.

Old Credit Card
Spending required : RM17,000.00
Points awarded : 17,000
What you can get : 1 x RM100 Hush Puppies Voucher

New Credit Card
Spending required : RM5,000.00
Points awarded : 50
What you can get : 1 x RM100 Hush Puppies Voucher


I need more than 3 times spending to get the similar reward. The numbers speak for themselves.

I can only say that I can’t wait to have more points to bid for better items with my new credit card! All expentidure will go through my new credit card now… at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter which bank I need to remit the cheque, as long as I am rewarded for using the card!

No comments: